If you are a blogger you now have a mission. As soon as you read this, drop everything, grab your camera and take pictures of where you blog from. NO CLEANING!!! THEN, tag some lucky ducks and spread the love.
Points of interest of this virtual tour of my workspace:
* The screen, which shows In the Fast Lane's blog and the photo of her workspace. Blog within a blog! Trippy!
* Coffee mug, filled with second cup of coffee for the day.
* Blue filing drawers: top drawer labeled "Medical", middle drawer labeled "School". bottom drawer labeled "Other"...all three are almost full with KayTar business.
* Binders on top of drawers: Larger binder is just a PORTION of KayTar's medical file, smaller binder is full of therapy reports.
* Index cards, that stack is ONLY my most recent Microbiology set.
* Planner, where all details of life are stored.
I'll tag Motherbumper (in NaBloPoMo solidarity), AJ, Amy, and Slouchy.
PS: The verdict is yes, KayTar does have a staph infection at her incision site, 1 part small abscess, 1 part cellulitis. I would include a photo, but most people don't really enjoy that sort of thing. Bactrim twice a day for 7 days, plus topical Bactroban and hopefully it will clear up. As the pediatrician said, "Well, we almost escaped this unscathed." Almost.
PPS: The cellulitis area more than doubled in size since our appointment this morning. We are watchfully waiting, but if it doesn't stop expanding by 11am tomorrow or if she spikes a fever, then we have to go to the ER for IV antibiotics. Of course.