1. Who is your man? Josh
2. How long have you been together? Hmmm, if we are talking from the first time we dated, then eleven years this Christmas break. If we are talking about when we started dating again, then ten years next April. If we are talking about marriage, then six years.
3. How long did you date? Depends on how you look at it. I'll say, three years consecutively before we married.
4. How old is your man? 24
5. Who eats more? I think we roughly eat the same amount. He might eat a tad more than me at times.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, when I was thirteen, behind an elementary school in my neighborhood.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? I'm going to say me.
9. Who is smarter? Books smarts, it would be me. Technical smarts, it would be Josh.
10. Whose temper is worse? I'm going to have to say me. Josh has no temper most of the time. I don't even know if mine qualifies as temper, it is more a reflexive response when my feelings are hurt. I'm not an angry person.
11. Who does the laundry? Like Kristin, I do the laundry and Josh does the dishes. I can't stand to touch old food. Blech.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Josh. I feel the same way about trash as I do about old food.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When laying in bed, I'm on the right.
14. Who pays the bills? Josh does.
15. Who is better with the computer?
Well, since I married Josh for the free IT support, I'd have to say he is.
16. Who mows the lawn? Josh all the way. When we see women outside their homes doing lawn work, he always points it out and says, "She's doing the lawn!" and I reply, "Would you rather marry her?" I always win that one. ;)
17. Who cooks dinner? Josh. Okay, it is really starting to sound like I do nothing around here. ;)
18. Who drives when you are together? Josh does. I hate driving with other adults, I always feel like my driving is being critiqued. I think driver's ed left me with some post-traumatic stress.
19. Who pays when you go out? Josh typically does, unless he's busy with the kids.
20. Who is most stubborn? Definitely me. He can be stubborn about some things, but I can really dig my heels in at times.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I usually do a pretty good of staying in the right, but if and when I am wrong, I will fess up. Josh, too. I think we are about equal on this one.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. My mom helps out a ton with BubTar and so we are their frequently. Plus, they have a swimming pool! We see Josh's parents just a tiny bit less, though. They get a good amount of face time, too.
23. Who kissed who first? Me, but only because he said (oh so dramatically) "Kiss me, Kyla." and I did. I totally rag on him for saying that the way he did and he says, "It worked, didn't it?" He's right. It always worked.
24. Who asked who out? Any way you slice it, Josh did the asking. Now we have some disagreement on when this happened. He claims that one night, after meeting in person, in our chatroom he asked me out and I accepted, but the next day I didn't remember it at all. I didn't even remember talking to him that night. He thinks I got cold feet and tried to play it off. The next time he asked, I accepted. He thinks, to this day, that I do remember that first query, and I am just too stubborn to admit it. I say, he is delusional. The only explanation I can offer is that I took TheraFlu before going to bed that night, and TheraFlu makes me high as a kite. I could easily have woken up, hopped online for a bit, and gone back to bed and not remembered it. He's not buying it, though.
25. Who proposed? Josh. It was a surprise. He had been saving up for the ring and it was supposed to take much longer than it did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me. Definitely me.
27. Who has more friends? Me, I think.
28. Who has more siblings? Josh. He has five siblings.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We share them. I think there are issues we are both passionate about and defer to the other on, but all real decisions are made together. There isn't one pants-wearer in this house.
Tagsies! I am going to pick the dear Flutter because her man just had a birthday and I'd love to hear more about him, Slouching Mom because she recently posted about a day she and her husband unknowingly shared as children, and Beck because she and her husband just shared a special anniversary.