Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Caffeine STAT!

We were up until 3am. I am tired. So very tired. BubTar went back to school today, so we had no choice by to be up and around. KayTar is resting in her crib with a bottle (rehydration in process), and I am about to have a second cup of coffee and relax on the couch with the issue of Wondertime I just received in the mail. I just wanted to let you all know KayTar is feeling better, the episode lasted 8 hours, and that I can be found vegging out on my couch for the remainder of the day if you're looking for me. :)


I will leave you all with a quote from BubTar:

The scene: I am cleaning his tushie after he used the potty.

BubTar: Do you see my little baby?
Me: No, I don't see a baby.
BubTar: My little baby POOP. IN THE POTTY. Sometimes I make a whole family, but this time its just a baby. *baby talk voice* My little baby poop.

I almost died. Can you imagine if he said something like that to his teacher at school? Dear Lord. *lol*

4 comments:

NotSoSage said...

I'm glad to hear that things are back to "normal". I can't believe what a good humour you're in after such a harrowing night. Your kids are so lucky to have you, though I can't imagine what hard work it must be.

BubTar's hilarious!

Here's to relaxing!

Karianna said...

Oh, how FUNNY.

Beck said...

Ah, little boys can be so disgusting and yet so funny... our two could have quite the good ol' time.
So glad to hear that KayTar is feeling better.

ewe are here said...

ha ha ha ha ha

Funny BubTar you have there! ;-)