Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're off...(and I like parentheses!)

For a few days of Internet-less sun and fun. (did you hear that, NO INTERNET? it is practically CAMPING, cripes!) But the blog shall continue in my absence, as I've set up a fun little series of posts in advance (starting this afternoon), so stay tuned! Let's hope this trip goes better than the one to D.C...oops, I mean ATLANTA. Snort.



ps: she's on day 82! EIGHTY-TWO! (I told our pediatrician on day 78 and she said, "You jinxed yourself!" and started knocking on all the wood she could find, but thankfully, no jinx! (yeah, this boasting will probably bite me in the ass, I know, I just can't help it)) So keep her in your thoughts and prayers as it would be really nice to have a vacation uninterrupted by such a sad and painful thing.

7 comments:

S said...

have a wonderful trip, friend.

Amy Urquhart said...

Have a great time! See you in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed that the whole family has a fabulous, peaceful vacation!

~aj~ said...

Woo hoo for 82! That is so exciting!

Hope you guys have a wonderful trip!

InTheFastLane said...

Good luck! I hope your trip goes well. But, no internet? Are you crazy? J/K...some time like that is good for the soul.

alejna said...

Oh, have a great time. My fingers are crossed!

Run ANC said...

82? Whahoo! (That picture is classic, btw)