Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The schedule that ate my soul...

Today:
Finish math review and extra credit. Study for final.
Take KayTar to the pediatrician.

Thursday:
Take final.
Fly to Washington D.C.

Friday:
Meet with legislators and such in D.C.*

Saturday:

Fly home.
Unpack.
Do laundry.
Pack for family vacation.

Sunday:

Leave for family vacation.

Wednesday:

Get home from vacation.
Do laundry.
Pack for BlogHer.

Thursday:
Fly to San Francisco

Sunday:
Get home from San Francisco.
PASS OUT!


* Like how I sprung that on you? Sneaky. Yeah, tomorrow I'm headed to D.C. for some legislative visits and that sort of thing. Hopefully I'll get a chance to update soon, but with this schedule, who knows when!


ETA: Looks like I probably won't be going to D.C. this time around. Initially we didn't realize they really needed KayTar to come along, too, and we just can't make the schedule work with her added in. She's sick and due for an episode, and she can't handle a whirlwind trip up there and then turn around and go on vacation when we get back. It is too much for her little body. We're still waiting to hear final word, but it looks like we might be sitting this one out.

Ignore me. I'm going. Heh.

24 comments:

motherbumper said...

First: good luck on math final
Second: WASHINGTON? DANG!
Third: see you next week darlin'

xoxo

Becca said...

And yet you make it look easy!! Have save travel and a nice time on all of your trips.

Beck said...

I hope you'll remember me when you're president....

Ben and Bennie said...

Washington? Girlfriend, you are one mover and shaker!

flutter said...

Dude you ARE sneaky!

Chaotic Joy said...

Wow, Kyla. What a couple of weeks. I'll be thinking of you. Let us know how it all goes.

Kristin said...

Yeah, you're sneaky like that. I'm glad you decided to go but sheesh, talk about a full schedule. Remember when you thought simply leaving the house every day (like I like to do) was big plans? LOL

Jason is beaming over there when I told him your exciting news. He's glad I can say I knew you when. We're both very very proud of you.

Katie said...

Well, darn on the D.C sit out, but whoohoo for a mini break between the chaos!

Janet said...

Too bad about the meeting. You'll get another chance to kick butt.

So, by blogher you'll be a little less exhausted? I hope so. I wants to drink witchoo.

~aj~ said...

Hope you can find some time to breathe during all of that.

Safe traveling, Kyla!

Woman in a Window said...

Wow! My head's aspinning. Don't know how you do it but glad there are strong ones out there like you.

kittenpie said...

Ugh, that is too much. But go tell on the hill!

and you're going to BlogHer? sigh. I'm thrilling to be joinging my girls for BFF up here, but I'm also starting to realize just who I am NOT going to see this year by skipping it! Still, I couldn't do it, and will just have to suck it up. Hope you have a great time, though, hon. You most certainly deserve some fun.

Anonymous said...

Dude you rock the scene. Like, Majorly.

Run ANC said...

You ARE a whirlwind. Hope it all goes okay.

moplans said...

Woohoo Washington. You are awesome!

Lady M said...

Kyla - I've been lurking for a while. You amaze me with all that you do!

You may not remember, but we were at the same BlogHer 07 party in the crazy Canadian room. :)

epi said...

Have fun, and enjoy San Francisco! (Well, enjoy all of it, but living in San Francisco, I'm particularly partial to that area : ) )

natalie said...

WHAT???? Is KayTar going or are you going without her? You're really making a mark on this battle. I'm so proud of you! Enjoy your other vacations--you've worked hard for them.

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Washington! I've been following your story since our Feb 05 babies were tiny things on Babycenter and I admire you and your sweet family so much. And have a wonderful vacation.

Christine said...

Sneaky! Good luck on the final and in DC.

PJ said...

Wow! I thought my schedule was rough. I love to travel, but your schedule looks a bit much for me (And I don't have two little ones!!! )

Bless you. PRaying for you!

Don Mills Diva said...

Good luck in Washington and I can't wait to meet you in San Franscisco!

carrie said...

Wow, and I thought I was swamped w/packing for our vacation! Yes, good luck in DC - you continue to amaze me. AND, have fun at BlogHer (I am asuming that's why you're going to SF?) I wish I could go . . .

dawn224 said...

BlogHer!!!! See you soooon!