Friday, November 10, 2006

Pride!

OMG! SHE! ATE! THREE! NUGGETS!

Yes, KayTar ATE three chicken nuggets! No gagging! No spitting! Just good ol' fashioned eating! Three of them!

Do I care that these were McDonald's nuggets, possibly the greasiest, most processed food on the planet? No, I do not.

MY BABY ATE!! REAL FOOD!!

*beaming with pride*

I almost danced right there in the restaurant!

I am shaking with excitement! Who knew watching someone else eat could be so exhilarating?

YAY KAYTAR!

Edited to add this video, in which she eats, AND says dog and bye. AMAZING! (In case you are wondering, I do know that I'm obsessive.)

5 comments:

Beck said...

Are you kidding? That's great!
And for the record, McDonald's french fries are the first things that my toddler has eaten whole, too.

anon said...

I emailed you through your profile. My daughter also has/had BPT, delays and issues. We used periactin with good success.

check your email if you what to chat

Your daughter is adorable by the way.

Summer

Anonymous said...

How did you get her to eat?! I still can't get G to eat much (soft white bread and crackers).

It's nice to hear kaytar's voice & YOURS too :)

Andrea said...

SHE IS SO CUTE. And I would be beaming with pride also.

Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! I have LONG said that if the child will eat it? He can have it! If it's popcorn 3 times a day, SO BE IT. At least he's eating. I so understand the excitement of your kid finally eating something textured. WOOT! I threw a frigging party the first time Bugga ate french fries in the car. That he fed himself.