Thursday, October 11, 2012

Attack of the Lalaloopsy!


One day while KayTar was doing her homework, she mentioned that BubTar was creeped out by her Lalaloopsy dolls. We decided to give him a little scare and KayTar told me to put her in his bed, on his pillow, face up, body turned backwards. It.was.AWESOME! 

The first time was so fun that it turned into a little game and I started leaving it places to surprise him!

Keeping his shirt warm...

Practicing his sax...

He left her for me one night while I was showering...

One of my favorites!

Ready for school...

This one was THE BEST! He actually yelped.
He was looking around his room for her and
didn't look at the ladder until he was on it. AGH!

Hiding in his sock drawer...

Waiting for him to pack his lunch...

In the car, waiting for him one morning...

On his reading throne, enjoy Calvin and Hobbes...

One weekend, I let him help me hide her for KayTar, too!
Waiting in her wheelie...

Hanging out on the IV pole...

Hiding in her lamp...

The doll has been on hiatus for a couple of weeks now, because I think we were all getting a little too used to it...but I predict she will show up again soon! :)

3 comments:

Shellye said...

This is the best!!! I laughed so hard, I cried!

alejna said...

You guys are so much fun. Can I come live with you?

dlefler said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. It was the highlight of my mornings on FB (yes, I have no life, haha) - I love the way you have fun!