Sunday, December 20, 2009

Overheard at dinner....

Pertinent backstory: This here blog is a secret, meaning that the only person in either our friends or family who knows about it is Josh, who doesn't actually read it. No one else knows I blog.

Me: (telling one hilarious KayTar or BubTar story after another, while everyone at the table laughs uproariously)

My sister-in-law, between fits of laughter: Oh my God, Kyla, you should BLOG about your kids, people would LOVE it!

Me, chuckling: Yeah, TOTALLY!

7 comments:

alejna said...

Too funny! You should totally start a blog. Have you considered blogging?

I'm always amazed that people manage to keep their blogs secret.

moplans said...

and you kept a straight face?
well done!

flutter said...

HA! Kyla, you really should blog. Have you considered writing at all? :P

natalie said...

The irony!!

Everyone I know knows I have a family blog. I'm still shocked when someone says, "Hey! I read about so and so on your blog!" I always think,"Really? You read that?" Too funny!

~aj~ said...

How in the world you're able to keep this a secret is beyond me! Just about the only people that read mine are friends and family. ;)

I was actually going to email you today and say that this story HAS to make it on your blog. You beat me to it!

InTheFastLane said...

That's awesome! I think I might have peed my pants :)

painted maypole said...

haha. awesome. my blog is a secret, too, although one aunt and I think my SIL have discovered it.