Wednesday, November 11, 2009

27 things about Josh!

1. He is a criminal justice major.
2. He is going to be a game warden.
3. He enjoys hunting and fishing and all kinds of outdoorsy things.
4. He is my opposite in many such ways.
5. He always gets a day off on his birthday (Veteran's Day).
6. He painted KayTar's fingernails and toenails for her today.
7. He enjoys video games.
8. He likes Sci-Fi shows.
9. He's a horror flick fan.
10. He makes some yummy jerky.
11. He does all the dishes, plus most of the cooking and kitchen cleaning.
12. He is a bit of a homebody.
13. He is very funny.
14. He is probably the ONLY person I'm really, truly myself with.
15. He dislikes sports. All of them.
16. He is the scout leader for BubTar's pack.
17. He has migraines.
18. He loves peanut butter candy.
19. He gets Milk Duds at the movies.
20. He makes a mean baked potato.
21. He has a red beard, but brown hair.
22. He likes to wear his t-shirts until they practically dissolve into nothingness.
23. He likes girly drinks.
24. He can cross-stitch.
25. He is very supportive.
26. He is a super amazing dad.
27. He is the love of my life!

Happy 27th birthday, Joshie. We love you!

16 comments:

flutter said...

Happy Birthday to a great guy

Becca said...

He sounds so great! Painting fingernails, making dinner! Renaissance Man!

S said...

I love that he likes girly drinks.

Jaden Paige said...

aww, happy birthday Josh! What a sweet post :)

Beck said...

He sounds like a wonderful guy. Happy birthday to him!

painted maypole said...

so sweet.

happy birthday, josh!

natalie said...

27 was so fun for me! Happy, happy birthday love of Kyla's life! Thank you for providing a safe place for her...where she can be who she really is and for loving her so dad-gum much!

alejna said...

It was fun to learn a bit more about Josh! Or, rather, 27 bits about Josh. He is a bit less of a mystery to me now.

Hope he had a great birthday.

motherbumper said...

Happy Birthday Lucky Man!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday Josh!

Kyla, I'm having fun getting caught up here today. Your girl is doing so well and now the potty deal is underway! That's fantastic!!!!

Mimi said...

He can cross-stitch? Awesome! What a great list, a set of details that lets us know Josh a little bit too.

Happy Birthday, Kyla's man!

~aj~ said...

Awww, I love this! And I think I was most surprised by the cross-stitching. That's hilarious!

Happy birthday to Josh!!!

PS My honey also has brown hair and a red beard/goatee. ;)

InTheFastLane said...

#11 makes me want to borrow him on occasion.

I hope he had a great birthday!

mamatulip said...

Happy Birthday to your main squeeze!

(Mah Gah, you guys are so young!)

Amanda said...

Happy day, good man, happy day!

sheree said...

that was so super cute! I think my heart fluttered a little when I read that he can cross-stitch.

Happy Birthday, JoshTar.