Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Things I might never say again!

No one in our house has been sick this year!

KayTar hasn't had an episode all year!

I haven't emailed our pediatrician once this year!

My kids have not been absent from school a single time this year!

KayTar hasn't had to go to the hospital all year!

KayTar hasn't vomited at all this year!

Neither of my children have been to the pediatrician's office this year!

****

Now I must go FERVENTLY knock on wood, but that felt really good to say. It may never happen again. By this time in '08, all of those statements, except for one, were already untrue. I'm glad that, so far, '09 is shaping up to be just a bit calmer. Calm is good.

20 comments:

InTheFastLane said...

Keep track of the days! This might be a HUGE record :)

Mad said...

Knocking on a bit of laminate for you...

And hooray even if it is only the 6th of January.

Janet said...

Good to get it out there. Will knock wood over here, too.

Magpie said...

Calm is good!

~aj~ said...

I really hope this trend continues!

Becca said...

That's great!

alejna said...

Hurray for the first 6 days of 09!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I need that! GREAT list Kyla!

motherbumper said...

knocking on everything because YES calm is very very good

OhTheJoys said...

You totally got me. I started reading and was all, "Wait! What did I miss!!!"

Heh.

Aliki2006 said...

Knock on that wood!!

I love the fresh feeling of a new year...

moplans said...

WOOHOOO go tars!

I think we should strike up a competition. Each day of the new year in which no one is hospitalised we both win!!

Anonymous said...

Calm is very, very, very good.

flutter said...

I just accidentally hit my head on some wood, does that count?

crazymumma said...

2008 sorta sucked for many. May 2009 be jsut a weeeee bit different.

sheree said...

you are too funny! I am going to knock on some wood for you!

;)

Lori at Spinning Yellow said...

You gotta celebrate what you can! I hope 2009 continues this way ALL YEAR!!!

Amy Y said...

Oh it's a great year!!

Jaden Paige said...

Yes, I have to agree. Calm is good.

Hope you and yours are doing well! I'm trying to catch up on all I've missed, but it may just take me the rest of 2009!

Happy belated new year :)

ewe are here said...

Hooray for 2009!

:-)