She still isn't 100%, or near 100%, but the pediatrician and the doctor at the hospital kind of let me decide if we wanted to be admitted to medicine or give it a go at home. Our pediatrician is on call this weekend, so if we have to go back in because she still isn't eating or drinking (which is her current stance on the issue), it will be an easy process. But, KayTar is ahead of the game because they pumped her full of fluids for over 24 hours, so we have a little leeway if she keeps refusing, at least enough time for a shower and a night in our own beds. So I said, "YES PLEASE!" because it is my birthday and at that point the only thing I wanted was to be in clothes that hadn't been puked on yet, unlike the ones I had been wearing for well over 24 hours. Actually, that isn't really true, pukey clothes and all, it was kind of an agonizing decision to make and I hope I made the right one for her. I'm still pretty worried about how tonight and tomorrow are going to go, worried about the possibility of a return to the hospital. But for tonight, my birthday night, I'll at least get to sleep in my own bed and that sounds pretty good to me. Hopefully a night in her own bed will be good for KayTar, too.
Oh, and in case you are wondering? It took her just over 30 hours to finally wet a diaper, and 4-5 hours of that time she was hooked up to an IV, receiving fluids, and still not peeing. That KayTar, she likes to do it up big. Boy, does she.