Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blogged by BubTar

Christine tagged our children for the 10 things Meme that is circulating. It was fun doing this with BubTar, even though he had a bit of difficulty with the concept. He wanted to list things that were important TO him, not things that are ABOUT himself. He eventually caught on, though.

1. I can swim good.

2. I am the best cousin.

3. I can run fast. (which he demonstrated by sprinting to the kitchen)

4. My nose bleeded once. (I said, "That is something you like about yourself?" and he said, "Well, it gets the germs out of my cut, you know.")

5. I am a genius kid. (this is a direct quote)

6. I am a good reader.

7. I was the first to be born.

8. I'm a good big brother.

9. I'm a good best friend.

10. I have good eyes.




This is how I found him during nap yesterday. I love it.


Oh yeah, it is my birthday or something today. ;)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

That's so fun! Have fun today on your very special day with your "genius" children ;)

S said...

Happy Birthday!

Now you're just a wee bit closer to the rest of us crones!

Sweet BubTar.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I noticed it on MySpace and I planned to do my well wishing there, but I think this is better.

I am so glad that I am not the only mom who walks into the bedroom at naptime and finds the kid in that state. It is a miracle they can sleep at all.

Amy said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Bubtar is so cute :)Love the "nose" fact.

Mimi said...

Hey! Happy Birthday! But for godsake don't drink anything else. You're probably still recovering ;-)

I love the bit about the nosebleed. That's hilarious.

NotSoSage said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I love his little nap-cave. And he *is* a good big brother.

flutter said...

Oh I am so in love...my nose bleeded once.


Happiest Birthday *officially raises a fuss*

jo(e) said...

What a cute kid!

And happy birthday!

Run ANC said...

Happy Birthday!

I love that BubTar is protected from the sun during his nap! :-)

~aj~ said...

Absolute cuteness. That BubTar continuously cracks me up.

Happy Birthday!!

Julie Pippert said...

Here I came to say Happy Birthday and I find this wicked cute post. :)

ENJOY!!!!

SM, watch who you call a crone! :P LOL

Julie
Ravin' Picture Maven

Beck said...

Hey! It's your birthday! I'll bake you a cake.
And how cute is BubTar? "My nose bleeded once." Oh, ME TOO.

Kristin said...

Happy birthday to yooooooou! I hope it's a good one. BubTar's first meme. It's a good one.

I hope my kids still nap when they're 5. That rocks. Under his little umbrella. Too stinkin' cute.

motherbumper said...

Happy Birthday BABY! Wow - a leo eh? I never pegged you as a leo :)

And BubTar - that boy gets me every single time.

Lawyer Mama said...

That's so sweet!

Happy Birthday!

Girlplustwo said...

the youngest blogger IS IN THE HOUSE.

Christine said...

and he is AMAZINGLY adorable!!!

Thanks for this!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Karianna said...

Ooooh, Happy Birthday!

What a cute list.

KC said...

This is so sweet. Umbrella nice touch. hope you had a wonderful birthday.