Soooo, yeah. I started a new blog and then just disappeared here. If you are looking for me and KayTar, we can be found here, http://lifewithk.jux.com/ (I would put a hyperlink, but Blogger is being a twerp). I really like the format over there! But I have a bit of time so I wanted to post a little update here, too.
1. My mom has breast cancer. She should be having surgery this month and hopefully she will get the all clear after that, but we shall see.
2. KayTar is married now. Want to know more? https://lifewithk.jux.com/994929
3. BubTar just got his Arrow of Light in cub scouts. He'll be a boy scout soon!
4. I got my graduation application approval notice today! Woot! Almost FREE! (also, I have a wicked case of senioritis and need to buckle down...)
5. KayTar had a rocking Harry Potter party for her EIGHTH birthday. I had a lot of fun with it! https://lifewithk.jux.com/991567
6. We are going on a RV roadtrip for Spring Break next week!
7. Other update-y stuff... Still don't have Medicaid, AGH! KayTar DID lose half her docs and therapists, AGH! But we're making progress, so on we stumble. ;)
8. Kids are still cute. See?
So glad to see an update here! The other site does look really cool.
I'm sorry to hear that your mother has cancer. I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts in her direction.
Congrats on closing in on graduation! And on that phenomenal Harry Potter party.
I'm so glad to hear from you and yours! I've had you on my mind like crazy. Also, I started watching 30 Rock, and I completely understand why you watch it now!
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Please keep me updated and I will be praying for her.
Congrats to KayTar on her marriage, BubTar on his award, and you on your soon to be graduation!!! So excited for all three of you!
I will definitely be checking out "Life with K" and I can't wait to read all about the wedding!
I'm sorry to hear the news about your mother. I hope things go as well as they possibly can.
And yes, your kids are both still adorable. (And cute husband too!)
Saying a prayer for your mom. XOXOXO
I love the Kaytar marriage and boy scout award - I love that! I am really behind on blogging, too - life is sometimes too crazy!
Post a Comment