* KayTar made it to the one year mark of being episode-free.
* KayTar had not one, but TWO urgent g-button replacement surgeries.
* We ruled out adrenal insufficiency, growth hormone deficiency, and GSD 0...as well as a nut allergy!
* BubTar learned to ride a bike!
* Josh and I transferred to university.
* KayTar started MAINSTREAM Kindergarten!
* KayTar had an inpatient fast, which was horrific. Blech. We learned that she doesn't have a proper cortisol response when her glucose is low and that she has a large number of very long chain fatty acids in her blood when she is hypoglycemic which means her body isn't utilizing them properly.
* My mom discovered my blog. (Hey there, Mom!)
* Our home was burglarized. Boo.
* I passed organic chemistry, miraculously.
It was tough to choose, but I think I hit most of the major events of the year...as usual, they are mostly KayTar-related. ;)
Wow! I remember them all!
2010 was another big year for the 'Tars! I'm glad it was such a good year for you all and that you had such a good outlook even through the bad moments.
I hope 2011 will be full of blessings!
lots of good things! hooray! happy new year!
Nice summary! I'm sure glad my Mom doesn't read my blog! ;)
Post a Comment