1. The kids will not lose insurance coverage until January 31st at the earliest. (if Josh's boss is agreeable, or if I can find a job with good benefits in that time frame, they won't lose it at all.)
2. An angel sent me a gift in the mail this weekend that made a lot of things possible for our Christmas that would not otherwise be so. It was one of those moments that knocks you flat on the floor by how thoughtful and kind people can be and makes you believe in Santa all over again.
3. My husband slept in my bed last night. Oh, yes he did. Unfortunately, all we did was sleep due to the number of cold and decongestant medications we had ingested for our shared head cold.
4. My semester is over. I survived what was definitely my most challenging semester academically and personally thus far.
5. IT SNOWED LAST WEEK! REAL SNOW! (seems impossible, as I wore a tank top yesterday)
6. I made an A on my Microbiology final. (that is an A+ to you Canadians with your crazy grading scale) I haven't gotten my other grade yet.
7. KayTar got sick last week and it was a totally NORMAL kid illness. The first night was rough, but she only missed 1 day of school and it never escalated!
8. The granulation tissue is shrinking! (Josh calls it "The Dude" because he is terrible with medical terminology. He kept making up fancy words when he would ask about it, so finally he just went with "The Dude" as in, "How is The Dude looking today?")
9. KayTar ate CHEESE! She snuck into the fridge and snitched some shredded Italian cheese. She has never, ever eaten cheese. She told me, "I ate cheese! It was delicious!" I called Josh to tell him and KayTar overheard me talking about it and gave me this spastic wink and a big thumbs up. Adorable.
10. Josh and I went on a DATE this weekend. A date!