Saturday, June 12, 2010

10 things I HAVE done...

1. Been flown to NYC for a photo shoot.

2. Was in a SELF magazine article.

3. Gave speeches in both my state and our nation's capitols.

4. Met Jessica Alba, Keri Russell, and Regina King...among others.

5. Had a driver chauffeur me around both NYC and DC.

6. Graduated high school at 16.

7. Had a lake named after me in my birth-state of Alaska.

8. Spent the night in an airport in Atlanta.

9. Was in the newspaper here in my city and in all the other major cities in our state.

10. Had a television crew in my living room, and was subsequently on local TV news.

11 comments:

~aj~ said...

Um yeah...I can't say that ANY of these apply to me! :)

Becca said...

That's way better than doing it in the car! ;)

natalie said...

I so have to agree with Becca... every thing on that list tops doing "it" in the car. Which I've never done, by the way. Too much of a prude.

I would have driven to ATL if I'd known you were stuck in the airport! We live about an hour away from the ATL airport.

painted maypole said...

pretty cool!

what strikes me, in all the struggles you've had with Kaytar's health, is that it's really shaped your life in some pretty amazing ways, and led you to do some pretty amazing things (not the least of which is setting your sights on being a doctor!)

Kristin said...

I've done none of those. :)

You're awesome, Kyla.

Julie said...

There's only ONE thing on here that I have done too. Guess which one? LOL! That's a pretty awesome list, my friend.

Gizabeth Shyder said...

I'm only with you on #6 and #8. Way to go, girl!

Lady M said...

You rock, lady!

Katie said...

ooohhh, the lake one is fun, I didn't know that. I still think the SELF article was one of the coolest things ever.

Gwen said...

Ooh, I know the best kind of rock star--one who's a star for the right reasons.

Sonja said...

pretty impressive list