Monday, October 17, 2011

A Halloween Joke from KayTar.

KayTar picked her Halloween costume yesterday, a skeleton. She was wearing it around the house yesterday, trying out different skeleton jokes so she would have some good lines for Halloween. At one point, we were shooing her out of the room to go play and she said, "Or I could go BONE myself! Get it?! BONE MYSELF?!" then she started laughing and pointing at her costume.

We almost DIED! We certainly got it, but she sure didn't!

We told her not to use that one for Halloween...I can just imagine her telling someone, "Give me some candy...or I'll BONE you!" Oh Lord...that kid is a hoot.



PS:  She doesn't have a UTI (the culture was clean). She is still having near daily abdominal pain and she is down to 4 ounce feeds. I don't know what is going on, but we're going to try the motility meds starting tomorrow. I don't know what else to do for her.

5 comments:

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Love the costume!

Shellye H, Townsend said...

I love her costume and think she's just hilarious! Since she's a skeleton, tell her to ask people if she looks a little thin. *LOL* Just kidding. I know she would ask them.

How is she feeling today?

katrynka said...

She looks great!! Such a cutie.

InTheFastLane said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!!
I hope she listens and doesn't try it out on your neighbors :)

Magpie said...

Here is my hands down favorite one sentence joke:

A skeleton walks into a bar and says "I'll have a beer and a mop".

You're welcome.