Monday, March 07, 2011

Life With the 'Tars: In Photos 4

I didn't pick up my camera at all on Monday and Tuesday, it seems...but I took enough photos the rest of the week to make up for it. I am completely in love with some of these shots and couldn't narrow it down to just 2 per day in most cases! There are other shots that I really love, but have children that aren't mine in them, so I'm not posting them here. Hopefully I'll find time to write again soon, but until then, enjoy the view!

3/2:


3/3:



A Boy and His Cat.

Time Out.


3/4:



For you, Mama.


3/5:


3/6:




2 comments:

flutter said...

KayTar's face makes me happy and only because Bubs is so awesome...i will forgive the Steeler's shirt :p

~aj~ said...

You have some truly fantastic photos in this group. The one of BubTar on the kiddie trike has to be a favorite. :)