2. KayTar has missed 21 days of school this year...and we consider this a healthy year!
3. I made a 110 on my first pre-cal exam and my professor tried to poach me for the math department. She tried to talk up math majors and med school. I was quite flattered!
4. The people in my math group today nearly had heart attacks when I said that I had an almost 9 year old son...they thought I was like 19! I can see how that math wouldn't quite work.
5. BubTar has been making 100's on the practice exams for the state standardized tests!
6. BubTar got 1st place in the pushcar derby and 3rd place in the pinewood derby last weekend.
7. KayTar got 2nd place in the pinewood derby, non-scout category.
8. I have a major midterm in cancer biology tomorrow, and have made 303 index cards for studying. I'm going back to them as soon as I post this!
9. KayTar almost fell in the toilet before bath the other night. When I started laughing, she looked at me like she was offended until I said, "That could've been on America's Funniest Home Videos!" (her favorite show) Then she started laughing and said, "Oh my gosh, you HAVE to post this story on Facebook, but not until the boys get home and I tell them first!" Haha!
10. We're going to the rodeo tonight!
11. I recently read Incarceron and Sapphique...I rate them both as "Meh." I don't know if I wasn't in the right mindset to enjoy them or what, but they just never grabbed me. If you are looking for a YA book, I'd choose either the Hunger Games or Maze Runner series first.
(Eleven is the number of days it has been since I posted something with actual WORDS here! Hopefully, it won't be so long next time.)
(see my workspace at the table?)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad