Saturday, September 25, 2010

Game Two.


BubTar is at his second game of the season right now, the first away game, and I'm here at home with KayTar who keeps having such major large pull-up blowouts that we cannot leave the house. He got a ride with his best friend's family, which made his day, but I feel terrible about missing it! Josh is at a mandatory scout leader training session today and my parents are out of town. Fortunately, my mother-in-law went so he had a couple of fans in the stands!

He just got home and they did great! They almost didn't get to play because they only had 6 players, but they did and they tied/won (depending on who you ask)! My boy got two hits and made it all the way around the bases for the first time today, too...and I missed it! It is a shame that parenthood does not come with omnipresence. 


No comments: